IS FLYING REALLY JUST FOR BIRDS

IS FLYING REALLY JUST FOR BIRDS
BUT, I DON'T HAVE ANY WINGS.

THE WAY TO PERFECT PEACE

THOUS WILT KEEP HIM IN PERFECT PEACE, WHOSE MIND IS STAYED ON THEE: BECAUSE HE TRUSTETH IN THEE. Isaiah 26:3

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I AM THE "I AM", THE BEGINNING AND THE END




A GREAT REMINDER

While praying one day a little girl asked,
“Who are you, Lord?”
He answered, “I Am”
But, Who is I Am?” she said.

And He replied…”I Am Love, I Am Peace,
I Am Grace, I Am Joy,
I Am the Way, Truth, and the Light
I Am the Comforter,

I Am Strength, I Am Safety
I Am Shelter, I Am Power
I Am the Creator;
I Am the Beginning and the End
I Am the Most High.”

The girl with tears in her eyes looked
Toward heaven and said,
Now I understand, but Lord, Who Am I ?”
Then God tenderly wiped the tears
From her eyes and whispered,
“YOU ARE MINE” Author unknown


As I prayed today for the Lord to take the fear of flying from me and the tears ran down my cheeks, I realized that really all I had to do was to totally surrender myself to the Lord. All of me, even that fear that I so dread. I felt peace come over my heart and yet I know that my flesh will not be satisfied that I have found peace in my heart. It will work against me until that day,the day Jim and I walk down that long ramp and enter into the plane that will be taking us to Seattle Washington. I know that it will be a battle for me each day and every day, I will have to surrender my will, to His will, over and over again. For I know that He is the "I AM." I know that He will give me comfort as I need it. As I keep my mind on Him, I will have His peace, His strength,His shelter and His power to keep me still.

I am so glad that He says to me, that "I" am His and I have nothing to worry about. It is He who made the air that holds the airplane in the air. It is He Who has given me life, and it is, in His hands. When I take my last breath and how I take it, is up to Him. If it is time for me to go and live with Him in Heaven then it will not matter where I am at the time.

So, as He speaks sweet peace to my heart, may I continue always, to remember He is the "I AM."connie

No comments: